PLEASE COMPLETE COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING FORM BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please call our practice when you arrive, and wait in your car until advised to enter.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- A cold or the flu
- Fever or nausea
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Active tuberculosis (TB)
- Mumps, measles, chickenpox
- Other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.